People Sched for surgery tmw 7/8

IrishIze
on 7/7/04 12:44 am - NJ
I will be thinking of and praying for each and every one of you as you have your surgery tomorrow. My best wishes for a successful, uncomplicated surgery and speedy recovery. Congratulations on the journey to becoming a LOSER!!! Hugs and to you all! Nancy Belinda Wayman - AR Brenda Burch - KS Laurie Bollenbach - MI Jackie F - NY Bernice W - KY Carrie G - TX
Nita A.
on 7/7/04 12:53 am - Fayetteville, NC
Good Luck July 8th babies...I pray that you have a safe and speedy recovery. Come back soon and tell us how you are doing! WOOOOHOOO! your day is finally here!
melissaross75
on 7/7/04 1:54 am - Cottage Grove, MN
Prayers for all of you! Everyone will do GREAT! I just had a strange feeling reading this. It hit me "my name will be on that list soon" and it gave me a stomach flip flop to think about how it will be when I see my name. I'm very anxious to get it over with. More anxious than nervous, but I'm sure that will change when I'm in your place (one day away). Keep us posted! Melissa
Deejay
on 7/7/04 5:33 am - Sparks, NV
Good luck July 8th'ers! I wish you all a speedy recovery and smooth sailing surgery. Can't wait to read the updates! Best wishes, Deejay
siennagodiva
on 7/7/04 8:03 am - BALTIMORE, MD
Best wishes....
Ms. Busybody
on 7/7/04 11:19 am - Murray, KY
Sorry....my surgery has to be rescheduled....I'm not too happy at this time. But thanks for the prayers! Bernice
IrishIze
on 7/7/04 1:19 pm - NJ
Bernice I'm so sorry! You must be so disappointed. I'm hoping you can be rescheduled soon. Please let us know what's happening! Hugs, Nancy
Gale P.
on 7/7/04 11:28 am - Salisbury, MD
Good luck to all of you tomorrow. let us know how you're doing gale
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits