DS anyone?

SameButDifferent
on 7/6/04 10:28 pm - NY, NY
Hi all! I am scheduled for my open DS on July 27th and couldnt be more excited!!! I see that most of you are having the RNY and was wondering if there are any other DSers out here having surgery this month. If so, drop me a line...maybe we can compare notes!!! RNYers welcome too ofcourse!!! LOL Margie
Irene S.
on 7/6/04 11:27 pm - NJ
Hi Margie, I'm having surgery the same day! Having the RNY, though. I'm right across the river from you! irene
SameButDifferent
on 7/7/04 12:02 am - NY, NY
Hey Irene! Cool we have the same date! I gotta play 727 tonight LOL We will have to track each other's progress! I am off now to get the upper GI series done. Havent eaten or drank since yesterday and I am thirsty! Somehow doubting the barium will be very thirst quenching LOL. Have you done all of your pre-surgical testing already? Hope you have a great day! Margie
Irene S.
on 7/7/04 12:44 am - NJ
Hi Margie, I have all the tests done that I needed to get insurance approval. I did my surgeon's multi disciplinary surgical preparatory program and all I have left is preadmission testing, which is done one week surgery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views