7 Hours till check in...

jcordell
on 7/6/04 4:19 pm - TX
Well, friends, the day I thought would never arrive is suddenly upon me. 7 hours from now, I will be all checked in to the hospital (6am PST), and I have my surgery at 9:45am. I am the second of four scheduled tomorrow. My very best to John, Andrea and Linda who will be my surgery mates at Lake Mead Hospital. And to the rest of you July babies, you already know I think you're THE BOMB...Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, and you know that you'll all be in mine. May God bless each of you every day of your journeys! I know sometimes I am silly and play the class clown, but I seriously want you all to know how proud I am to be affiliated with such a fine group of people, and how happy I am to have found so many friends at AMOS. God Bless you all!!! Keep smiling, and keep the faith!
gilda M.
on 7/6/04 4:30 pm - San francisco, CA
Good luck an speedy recovery
alli E.
on 7/6/04 5:15 pm - CA
good luck! I am here with u! If u are still up come in the chat room I cannot sleep!
IrishIze
on 7/7/04 12:25 am - NJ
Jeff, you know you will be in my thoughts and prayers for your surgery. I'm sure all will go well for you. God Bless!!!
Nita A.
on 7/7/04 12:58 am - Fayetteville, NC
Jeff, I pray that you have a safe and speedy recovery, you are a sweet person. We'll be here when you get back!
Nancy C.
on 7/7/04 6:53 am - Hersey, MI
Jeff, by now you have your surgery. Hope your doing fine.
Barbara S.
on 7/7/04 10:04 am - Muscatine, IA
Hope your surgery went well and that you have a speedy recovery Barb Schneckloth Muscatine. IA. I'm sceduled for surgery on July 12 soon all us july birthdays will also be on the losing side yhea!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views