OH Addict

Nita A.
on 7/6/04 1:48 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Hey fellow July babies! I have noticed something about myself recently. I have become addicted to this web site, I spend hours upon hours reading post and responding. I LOVE THIS SITE! I thank God everyday that I found this site it brings me peace and comfort to know that there are other people just like me from all different walks of life that are feeling the same feelings I feel, and have a common goal being healthier. I guess I just wanted to simply say..."I Nita A am a Obesityhelp addict and I aint shame about it!"
alli E.
on 7/6/04 3:34 pm - CA
I am right there with you! My BF is like damn! You are soooo addicted to this!!!!! I just keep trying to reach for more comfort and people who can relate to what I am going through! If it wasn't for all of the OH members I really would be a BASKETCASE--- well more than usual! LOL! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My date is less than a week! WAHOO!! I am here for you Nita!
IrishIze
on 7/7/04 12:29 am - NJ
I feel the same way! The people in my life that I have told about the surgery, try to understand, but don't really. Everyone at OH knows just what I am talking about and just what I am feeling. It's so nice to have people in the same situation. I hope we can all continue to keep in touch, and share our ups and downs as we head on this journey together. Hugs to all of my OH friends!! Nancy
melissaross75
on 7/7/04 1:51 am - Cottage Grove, MN
I, Melissa, am an OH addict too! I laugh about it and actually told my boyfriend, "I'm so addicted to this" just last night. I spent like the last hour before bed just looking at the before and after pictures. And the only reason I finally went to bed is because my dumb computer started moving really slow and it was frustrating me so I was like, "whatever, piece of crap" and logged off and went to bed. I actually feel guilty not spending more quality time with my boyfriend because of the website. Before I found this site I was never on the computer at home. I work on one all day at work and never had the desire to get on at home too. It's great to have all this experience to read about and learn from and to know what to expect. Melissa ~ OH Addict
Barbara S.
on 7/7/04 10:10 am - Muscatine, IA
Good luck with your surgery and i wish you a speedy recovery Barb Schneckloth Muscatine Ia Roux-y scheduled 6am july 12
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views