Surgery to start at 8:00AM tomorrow 7/7/04

jenniferwheeler
on 7/6/04 7:15 am - PA
Hi everyone! My surgery is scheduled for 8:00 am tomorrow 7/7/04 and I have to be at the hospital at 6:15am. I can not wait to be a loser! I had to drink that gross citrate of magnesia today it was so gross. I just wanted to say God bless and take care everyone else who is scheduled for tomorrow and the rest of this month. I have to take a and then get to so I will be rested for the big day! Take care everyone!
Vicki Tobergte
on 7/6/04 7:32 am - Independence, KY
Me too But I don't have to there til 6:30 and scheduled @ 8:00am God Bless and see ya on the losing side.. Vicki
Nita A.
on 7/6/04 8:09 am - Fayetteville, NC
Rest up ladies and know that I will send up a special prayer for you July 7th babies!
IrishIze
on 7/6/04 9:39 am - NJ
God Bless you all!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!! Hugs and Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/04 9:58 am - Somewhere Else
Tomorrow is my day too...YAY!!! I find all this talk about pre-op preparations interesting...all I have to do is fast from midnight the night before (tonight) and not have any fluids past 3 hours before the actual surgery. Nothing else. Good luck to all of us Linda
Belle
on 7/6/04 10:45 am - Paragould, AR
Hi Jennifer, Good luck and may God bless you. I know you're excited about tomorrow and you have every reason to be. Hugs, Belinda
Tanja Y
on 7/6/04 3:46 pm - Wahiawa, HI
Good luck everyone You will all be in my thoughts. ~Tanja
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits