People sched for surgery tomorrow...!!

IrishIze
on 7/6/04 4:43 am - NJ
Here's the list of people on our list scheduled for surgery tomorrow, July 7. My personal note to all of you is to tell you that each and every one of you will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I wish you all a successful surgery and an uncomplicated and speedy recovery. You have a whole family of July babies who will be thinking of you tomorrow!! Hugs and Nancy July 7 Babies! Elisabeth Swanto - OH Ina Royer - NC Leah F - CA Linda Cichanowicz - Mtl, QC Vicki T - KY Donna Cashon - TX Ken Peterson - VA Jeff Cordell - NV Rhonda M - LA Vicki T - KY Brandi H - IL
jenniferwheeler
on 7/6/04 7:06 am - PA
You forgot me I should be on the list. I am sched for tomorrow too! Jen W - PA
Carla D.
on 7/6/04 10:30 am - Lake Charles, LA
Best of luck in your surgery tomorrow!! You will be in my thoughts all day! Think skinny! Carla
Vicki Tobergte
on 7/6/04 7:27 am - Independence, KY
Nancy, Thank you for doing this your very sweet. I pray you have a successful surgery and speedy recovery. I must be extra special I'm on there twice **woohoo** J/k God Bless, Vicki T
Gale P.
on 7/6/04 8:15 am - Salisbury, MD
Congrats and good luck to all you July 7th babies. I'll be thinking of you. Please keep us posted on how you're doing. Gale - MD open RNY July 19, 2004
IrishIze
on 7/6/04 9:46 am - NJ
Updating the list!! And yes, Vicki, you're on there twice because you're extra special!! (((Hugs))) and to you all! July 7 Babies! Elisabeth Swanto - OH Ina Royer - NC Leah F - CA Linda Cichanowicz - Mtl, QC Vicki T - KY Donna Cashon - TX Ken Peterson - VA Jeff Cordell - NV Rhonda M - LA Vicki T - KY Brandi H - IL Kathy B - OH
IrishIze
on 7/6/04 9:50 am - NJ
Wait....one more for the list!! (((Hugs))) and to all of you! July 7 Babies! Elisabeth Swanto - OH Ina Royer - NC Leah F - CA Linda Cichanowicz - Mtl, QC Vicki T - KY Donna Cashon - TX Ken Peterson - VA Jeff Cordell - NV Rhonda M - LA Vicki T - KY Brandi H - IL Kathy B - OH Jennifer W - PA
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views