July 6th Surgery Canceled! I Hate Insurance Co.!!!!

lea4mt
on 7/6/04 12:46 am - Social Circle, GA
Well Last minute cancelation. UGGGGHHH the insurance co. Drives me crazy! They wanted to set my date I set it and now it is still in review. Well I guess everything happens for a reason Right.:O(
IrishIze
on 7/6/04 1:27 am - NJ
Oh Margaret, how disappointing! I really feel for you - I'm sure you went through pre surgery jitters and anxiety, now you'll have to do it all over again. I hope you get a date quickly!
Jennifer J.
on 7/6/04 1:36 am - Oakhurst, NJ
I hate them too! That's why I decided to self pay. I had a date of Oct. 6 2003 and they refused to pay, so that was cancelled, then April 19th, and I had an ulcer so it was postponed. Now July 22 and I am having it done if I have to operate on myself! ARGH! Good luck.
Alli G.
on 7/6/04 5:33 am - Troy, NY
Hi Margaret, I am sorry to hear of your dilemma. I truly believe everything happens for a reason, not that you won't have the surgery, but maybe another day is a better time!! Who know's maybe the doc just happened to be having a bad day coincedentaly on the day they cancelled you.. so then you'll know that when you get an approved date, that it will be the right day! Just trying to get you to feel better and try not to stress about what is out of our hands! Hope you get a date real soon! You will be a success story soon enough.. no one can stop you at that! Stay positive, keep your head up, and everything will fall into place! Best wishes, Allison
jenniferwheeler
on 7/6/04 7:28 am - PA
I am so sorry to hear about the cancellation. It is so exciting to get a date and then to have it changed is such a big let down. I know how you feel I was scheduled for 6/16/04 and the Dr. said I was not in the program long enough so they had to reschedule my date. But it is here now and it was not that much longer so I pray that you get a date quick again and start the road to a healthy happy life. Take care!
Nita A.
on 7/6/04 1:38 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Margaret, I am so sorry about your news. Just remeber God has a plan for all of us and it will happen when it is suppose to happen.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views