I am having surgery on 7/15 need friends to talk too

gilda M.
on 7/5/04 6:56 pm - San francisco, CA
Hello actually I wanted to shared the good news, that after waiting for almost 1 year and 1/2, yes I was approved and my surgery is schedule on for july 15, I would like to chat with people that had the surgery and also the ones that will have it soon specially in july so I dont feel alone and I have someone to talk to... I still dont have an angel so if there is anyone out there that wants to volunteer that would be great,,, I live in San Francisco California...
Carla S.
on 7/5/04 11:15 pm - Signal Mountain, TN
Hey Gilda! Congrats on your date. My surgery will be 7-19. I live on Signal Mtn., TN. I was just in San Fran last month though!!! Beautiful place but definately cool! I feel pretty alone today. I would be happy to talk (email you) anytime. You will have to let me know how things are going with you as we embark on this journey together. Many wishes for an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery! Carla Smith, Signal Mtn., TN
Lalocaweta
on 7/6/04 11:34 am - Spicewood, TX
July 15th at 800am for me....There are tons of people on this site who will talk w/ ya...I have to say I was lucky - I did not have to wait very long - started process first part of May and had insurance approval by the 25th of May and got date set the day I got approval... Some say I doing this too quickly...But they don't realize how long I thought about the surgery before I ever acted on it...
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views