What's your biggest fear?

Heather M.
on 7/6/04 1:55 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
My biggest fear is death. Not so much for me since I'd be dead, but for my husband and son. Heather
Leslie A.
on 7/6/04 5:25 am - Windsor Locks, CT
My biggest fear, like Tanja, is that I won't lose the weight and make it to my goal. My second biggest fear will be something going wrong in surgery. I feel like these worries are starting to pile up on me and find myself a bit cranky lately. My date is July 29 and it can't come soon enought, fears or no fears! Leslie
grannyannie
on 7/6/04 6:01 am - Celina, OH
Hi everyone..... I have read all of everyone's fears.... I am 70 years old and I have some of the little fears like will I make it through the first two weeks of liquids or how will I handle family gatherings since I am the G Ma and GGma, and do most of the cooking. Death does not bother me because what could be worse than living like this. I want to have fun with the grandkids and dance at their weddings. I want to ride bike and walk with my husband. If you think about it the I want to's out number the what if's by far. We will all be just fine!!!! See you at the hospital...I am scheduled for July 27th. Annie
Dj _.
on 7/6/04 6:36 am - Eden Prairie, MN
My biggest fear is that I'll show up for surgery and they will have to cancel because the doctor became ill or something and then have to go back on the waiting list! Deb
Jan S.
on 7/6/04 12:27 pm - Ann Arbor, MI
I'm with you, Deb. My biggest fear is that they are going to postpone or cancel my surgery. I have been waiting 14 months for approval and its getting hard to stay psyched up! My date is 2 weeks from tomorrow...
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views