All July dates

blister
on 7/5/04 3:24 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi all, Just wanted to wish each and everyone of you the best of luck on your surgery date. I will be having mine on July 22. I am very excited, but more ready to get it over with and get on with things. Again God bless. Susan
Irene S.
on 7/5/04 4:49 am - NJ
Hi Susan, All the best to you and all the July babies, too! irene
Richard A. C.
on 7/5/04 6:55 am - Ramer, AL
Hey Susan... My surgery is on the 22nd also. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!! Richard
Jeanette S.
on 7/5/04 8:06 am - Albany, NY
My date is July 26th. Can't wait looking foward to living life.
Tanja Y
on 7/5/04 10:07 am - Wahiawa, HI
My date is the 26th too. Very nervous......and excited.
suzeeq
on 7/5/04 9:47 am - Palmerton, PA
I'm with you Susan! I'm to the point where I just want to get it over with too! My date is July 29th. I'm marking the days off the calendar! Right now I'm going thru a ton of emotions on a daily basis but it will all be worth it in the end! My prayers will be with you....Hugs...Susie
IrishIze
on 7/5/04 10:15 am - NJ
Thanks Susan. We're all going through the same thing, and I think it's great that we can all be here to support each other.
Shelly A.
on 7/5/04 11:02 am - minnetonka, MN
My surgerty date is July, 16. I would wish the best of luck to all off us having this surgery and let's keep checking in when we are on the losing side! The support of this site is great!!! Shelly [email protected]
Connie H.
on 7/5/04 11:00 am - Saginaw, MI
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!! I am really lookin forword to my surgery. My date is July 13th...yes, next tue. I have soo many friends that look so fabulous that have had this done, they all make it thru it and we can too. Life has its ups and downs, and we have to go down into this to get up....its gonna be wonderful and a eventful journey. GOOD LUCK Connie
Bonnie C.
on 7/6/04 5:56 am - Lackawann, NY
I'm the 22nd too Susan - it's coming fast and I go from excited to scared, just like everyone else I guess. I'll accept your "God Bless" and send one back to you! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views