Best wishes to our July 6 babies!

IrishIze
on 7/5/04 1:01 am - NJ
Here is my current list of people having surgery tomorrow, July 6. My personal message is that I hope you all know that I will say a prayer for each and every one of you, and for anyone else having their surgery tomorrow. You will all be in my heart and thoughts. I wish blessings on the surgeons and the staff, and wish you all a successful surgery and an uncomplicated and speedy recovery. Hugs and to you all!! Debbie Russ- MD Pamela N - MO Tina Crawn - ND Karen Polon - FL Monna - CA Lu Clark - GA Kelle W - GA
Nita A.
on 7/5/04 1:15 am - Fayetteville, NC
Good Luck and God bless you all. You all are in my prayers and thoughts!
Heather M.
on 7/5/04 2:06 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
Debbie, Pamela, Tina, Karen, Monna, Lu & Kelle my best wishes go out to you all. I know you will be fine and you will have success in your new heathier lives. cheers to you! we're cheering for you! Heather
Gala G.
on 7/5/04 2:16 am - Middleton, WI
I'm right along with them. I know that I will be having surgery in the afternoon but that is it. I will not know till tonight what time. Man..."afternoon" is a LONG time to go w/o drinking anything after midnight. I hope I can do it. I get sick to my stomach if I dont' drink something in the first hour I am up. Oh' well..it will all be worth it. Love to all that are joining me tomorrow.. Gala
IrishIze
on 7/5/04 3:49 am - NJ
Gala - please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow!! Best wishes for a successful surgery, and an uncomplicated and speedy recovery!! Please let us know how you are doing!! Hugs, Nancy
Lu C.
on 7/5/04 5:58 am - Stockbridge, GA
THANKS SO MUCH...LESS THAT 24 HOURS TO GO I CAN NOT BELEIVE IT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL TOMORROW AND ALL OF JULY'ERS,AUGUSTERS, SEPTEMBERERS..ETC... YIPPEE. LU
jcordell
on 7/5/04 6:28 am - TX
May God guide your surgeon and medical team, that they will execute your operations flawlessly and without complication. May He give you strength and encouragement as you recover. May He always be with you on your journey. The thoughts and prayers of many are with you tomorrow. God bless you all. See you on the losing side!
IrishIze
on 7/5/04 7:15 am - NJ
I also want to add Molly S - OK to the list!! Better late than never!!! You'll also be in my thoughts and prayers, Molly!!
MollyESS
on 7/5/04 2:33 pm - Sand Springs, OK
Thank you so much!! I am here drinking my clear liquid broth just waiting for the midnight deadline of no more food.
lily K.
on 7/5/04 10:52 am - brockton, MA
being one of those " july 6th babies " i want to thank you all for your kind words and heartfelt prayers see you on the losing side!! lilykate
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views