I've been approved and scheduled

Tammy S.
on 7/4/04 11:13 pm - Galloway, NJ
I received word I was approved for the July 14th surgery date. I'm so excited but I think the reality of it is finally setting in. I'm starting to get really nervous in between all the excitement. The insurance company didn't hesitate with their decision. Thank goodness!!!!! God Bless to all who are coming up to their special days. Best wishes for a successful procedure and speedy recovery!
IrishIze
on 7/4/04 11:19 pm - NJ
Congratulations on your quick approval and your surgery date!! As my date approaches, I do get a bit apprehensive - not so much about the surgery, but about all of the changes coming up...there's a lot for us to have to accept and get used to. I'm sure once that weight starts to fall off and my back stops hurting and I can stop these medications, it will make the changes more than worth it. I'm so glad we have each other to share our thoughts and feelings with!!
Tammy S.
on 7/5/04 3:18 am - Galloway, NJ
Dear Nancy, Thanks so much for your kind words. They are so greatly appreciated. Your words speak loud as they definately describe me and the way I've been feeling the last several days. I, too, believe it's the after period that scares me the most, the unknown but yet known. We definately have each other to share how we are feeling and thinking, without a doubt. Let me know how things are going. ~God Bless you as you enter into your new life.~ Tammy
Nita A.
on 7/5/04 1:17 am - Fayetteville, NC
CONGRATULATIONS Tammy!
Tammy S.
on 7/5/04 3:21 am - Galloway, NJ
Nita, Thanks so much. Have a terrific day!!! Tammy
Irene S.
on 7/5/04 2:29 am - NJ
Congratulations, Tammy! Feels great, doesn't it?
Tammy S.
on 7/5/04 3:24 am - Galloway, NJ
Irene, Thanks so much and yes, it does feel great!!! Here's to the happier side of life. Have a terrific day!!! Tammy
Mindy H.
on 7/5/04 3:28 am - Medina, OH
Don't be nervous...stay positive and all will be fine. I'm 5 months post op and have never been happier
Debra O.
on 7/5/04 7:39 am - Chino, CA
Tammy, i'm scheduled for July 14th also. Good luck to you and we'll meet each other on the other side
Ellen S.
on 7/5/04 2:32 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Congrats! We share a date! I'm 7/14 also! I'm in overdrive coordinating stuff w/ work and being away from home for a week+ (My mom's taking custody of me for a week. I'll be blue w/o my cats) Take Care
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views