*Calling all the night owls*

Alli G.
on 7/4/04 2:30 pm - Troy, NY
Hey guys! I'm at work right now doing a sit and wouldn't mind some company! -Allison
Soos21
on 7/4/04 3:15 pm - Philly Suburbs, PA
Hi Allison. Wake up! I am a night owl, but I have to be up for work by 8:00am this morning, so I wont be here for long. Good luck with your upcoming surgery. Are you nervous? My date is 7/29, and I am getting a little scared. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers on the 19th.
Alli G.
on 7/4/04 4:00 pm - Troy, NY
Hey susan, i'm here now! sorry, I've been chatting im!! I'm nervous as hell, but was doing o****il i saw the memorial page this morning! Stupid me for looking at it! -allison
Alli G.
on 7/4/04 4:04 pm - Troy, NY
P.S. I will be here all night until 8am, unless my patient acts up in between! -allison
Brandi H.
on 7/4/04 4:31 pm - Sparta, IL
Allison, I just sent you a LONG email!!! Email me to let me know if you have IM! I am sitting up with my 2yr old who is WIDE awake! Brandi
Alli G.
on 7/4/04 4:38 pm - Troy, NY
I'm here!
brandnewmw30
on 7/5/04 3:06 pm - MERRILLVILLE, IN
Hey Allison! I'm another night owl. I've been getting really nervous about my surgery on the 16th. Been fighting to get it for almost two years. Have you been feeling the same way?
Alli G.
on 7/5/04 9:18 pm - Troy, NY
Hi Teneaha! I am going crazy with all the doubts that have been popping up in my mind. I just counter act it by thinking of how much fun I will have actually finding nice clothes that fit again , and how much better I will feel physically, and all the things that I want to do instead of hiding inside the house. I have been on what I term my "rollercoaster ride of emotion" and I will happy to get off, if u know what I mean! I expect we will experience much of the same even after the surgery, but at that point I will still be alive , so half of my worries will disappear! That's what I fear most is dying, but what kind of life am I gonna have hiding in the house, childless and depressed? My main motivation is pregnancy, my husband and I have been unsuccessful due to my having pcos and secondary infertility due to my weight! So all things positive that come out of my having this surgery will deffinatly be a blessing. I was even sad about the "loss of food" but it's not as if we stop eating!! I feel i'll be alright, it seems that most people get better further out post op! We are in the hands of God and that is where I have found my comfort...Take care and keep in touch! -Allison
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views