Just 41 hours

Monna W.
on 7/4/04 7:31 am - Susanville, CA
until my surgery. I can't believe the date is almost here. I am very excited, a little anxious, and thankful it is going to happen. We leave Susanville tomorrow afternoon to get to Chico in early evening. I doubt that I will sleep at all tomorrow night. Thanks for support from everyone. Monna
IrishIze
on 7/4/04 7:37 am - NJ
Monna - please know that I will be thinking about you and praying that everything goes BETTER than expected! Hey, before you know it, we July babies will be having our 1 year reunion!! You are one of the first ones paving the way for the rest of us - let us know how everything goes!!
Irene S.
on 7/4/04 8:22 am - NJ
Hey Monna, You'll do great!! I'm going to be a July baby too! I'll be looking for you on the July board! Best wishes for Tuesday! irene
suzeeq
on 7/4/04 8:53 am - Palmerton, PA
My thoughts and prayers will be with you! We'll be looking forward to hearing all the details........Hugs
Jeanette S.
on 7/4/04 10:33 am - Albany, NY
Monna Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless. Jeannie
Sarah C.
on 7/4/04 1:55 pm - Cornettsville, KY
I pray now that everything will go smooth in OR and I also pray for you to have courage, strength, peace of mind, and a speedy recovery. God Bless you! Think about being on the losers bench lol!
Alli G.
on 7/4/04 2:34 pm - Troy, NY
Monna..I will be keeping you in my prayers and wish you a smooth and fast recovery! Best wishes, Allison
Jeanette S.
on 7/5/04 8:08 am - Albany, NY
Hey Allsion Are you still on for surgery? I ready earlier you were having trouble with paperwork being sent. Jeannie
Alli G.
on 7/5/04 9:38 pm - Troy, NY
Hi Jeanie, I called and checked, my insurance company has the paperwork...finally, so I'm playing the waiting game! My presurgical testing is 1 week from today, and of course my surgery is monday the 19th. So hopefully they can get their act together? !!!! Take care and w/b...Allison
Nita A.
on 7/4/04 4:52 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Monna, I pray that you have a safe and speedy recovery. Can't wait to see you back on the July board!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views