Just think......

suzeeq
on 7/4/04 6:27 am - Palmerton, PA
This is going to be our last holiday before we move over to the loosers side! This time next year we'll be wearing nice shorts with our shirts tucked in if we want or even that nice swim suit we always wished we could wear! We'll be proud of ourselves instead of trying to hide when the reletives from out of state come for those family reunions. They will look at us in wonder!....Won't it be nice? Just think......
IrishIze
on 7/4/04 6:38 am - NJ
Those are the things I am focusing on now and will try and focus on when things get tough. I really hope we can keep in touch on this board, and help each other through the tough times and through the joys.
suzeeq
on 7/4/04 8:48 am - Palmerton, PA
I plan on going every step of the way with my new buddies I have on OH! You guys have been nothing but support and encouragement! I'm glad I have all of you to talk to! The days seem to be going by pretty fast and I had one of those scared moments today which passed quickly. I know deep in my heart it is worth the risk! What's worse? Remain obese and die from that or take a chance and do what needs to be done? I want to ive the rest of my life healthy! I've had enough years unhealthy....Thanks for all of your help....feel free to write me whenever you feel a need to! I will always answer....Hugs....
Soos21
on 7/4/04 3:23 pm - Philly Suburbs, PA
Hi Susan. we have similar names, and the same surgery date. How is that for coincidence. I cant wait to start my new life, but I am a little nervous. Good luck to you and have a speedy, quick recovery. Get online as soon as you are able, and I will to. I want to know how you are doing. Good luck.
suzeeq
on 7/5/04 9:27 am - Palmerton, PA
No kidding!!! Wow! My last name is said unak...long U, silent H! We have the same day too? That's too uncanny! I read your profile and need to ad more to mine! I am going thru the same emotions right now too! Questioning myself and feeling scared and at times actually looking forward to getting it over and done with! It seems like I've been waiting forever! I want to keep in touch with all the nice people at this site but especially us July babies....My prayers will be with you and I will be in touch...Hugs...Susie
Nita A.
on 7/5/04 1:24 am - Fayetteville, NC
I thought about the fact that next year this time I will be looking mighty fine! I am such a ball of emotions right now. I feel happy one second nervous and scared in the next. Just so you know this second I am smiling envisioning myself off my cpap machine and feeling active and enjoying each day---with a GOOD/BLESSED man hopefully!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views