I have a date

Soos21
on 7/3/04 12:00 pm - Philly Suburbs, PA
I have been approved and have a date I am so nervous now that it is here and not some day. My date is 7/29. I hope it goes as well as others. I really am exited about starting my new life, but I am scared!
veronica T.
on 7/3/04 12:09 pm - phila, PA
Hi Susan. I am excited and happy for you. I just got my date too. It is July 19 and I live near you--I am in NE Phila. If you want to call me, my # is 215-552-9892.
Soos21
on 7/3/04 12:25 pm - Philly Suburbs, PA
Thank you. I will call you next week. Is anytime better for you, day or evening? My cell #215 630-1520, and you can call me anytime day or nite (I stay up till 1or 2 am). But I would like to talk. I am a little nervous now. Thanks for giving me your time and number. I will talk to you soon.
melissab
on 7/3/04 1:14 pm - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
Good luck to you on the 29th! I'm sure everything is going to be just fine. I will say a pray for your that morning, if you could please also say a quick one for me on the 28th. Can you believe only 25 (26 for you) days to go???????
Soos21
on 7/4/04 3:12 pm - Philly Suburbs, PA
Thanks for your good wishes. I will say a prayer for you on the 28th. Please get online as soon as you feel up to it, and I will also. I want to know how you are doing. I still have to lose about 20lbs before surgery, but i know I will do it. Good luck to you, when you are waking, I will be going to sleep!!!!!!!
Leslie A.
on 7/4/04 12:50 am - Windsor Locks, CT
Hi Susan My surgery date is July 29 also. After waiting so long, I can not believe how close it is getting. I've kicked into my organization mode now to get ready and I'm loving it. Good luck to you and here's to a bright, new future ahead! Leslie A
Alli G.
on 7/4/04 4:07 pm - Troy, NY
Hey Susan! I'm going through the same thing!!! I feel nuts. My surgery is the 19th too! W/B -Allison
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views