POLL: What is the first item of clothing you think you'll buy

Karen P.
on 7/4/04 5:24 am - Coral Springs, fl
My dream is to be able to wear a tankini. There is nothing worse than having to go to the bathroom in a wet one piece bathing suit. Of course, with my tiny blatter, this happens about every 20 minutes. I'd really love to buy one and be able to exercise in it. Then I could jump right into the pool when I am all done and hot. Unfortunately I'll need a boob job before that dream will be a reality!
Brandi H.
on 7/4/04 4:48 pm - Sparta, IL
I will love being able to go into Fredericks of Hollywood with the hubby and pick out bra and panty sets. I know that no one else can see them, but he can (blushing) And for outer clothes LOL, I would like a pair of boot cut jeans, with fading, and a nice abercrombie t shirt and a pair of cute pink and white tennis shoes from lady foot locker, I have had my eye on them for a while, but me feet are too fat (yep even my feet gained weight!) I can't wait, my surgery is just 2 more days away!! Look out mall here I come! Brandi
Rob O.
on 7/4/04 10:12 pm - Odessa, TX
I was just getting geared up for a monster closet overhaul and then I got the call from my Doc's office that my insurance came through. So, now that I'm scheduled for RNY surgery on July 27th, I've decided I should hold off on ditching old clothes that no longer fit. My dream is to be able to go into a souvenier shop or Mervyns or Target and buy an off-the-rack t-shirt. I can only imagine how nice it'll be to not have to pay 2 (or 3) prices for every piece of clothing I wear. Ultimately, one of my sillier goals is to be able to wear a sleeveless t-shirt and not be embarrassed.
Marjoe W.
on 7/5/04 1:37 am - Medford, OR
I agree with you on the old underwear..would be nice to wear something other than servicable cotton. Also, I would love a new pair of shoes that are comfortable and look stylish!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views