POLL: What is the first item of clothing you think you'll buy

Angela H.
on 7/3/04 11:56 am - Marysville, OH
after a bit of weight loss? For me - I can't wait to toss my old underwear! LOL! Not sure why this is important to me - I guess I just like the feel of new crisp cotton! Heck after shedding lbs I may go for something a bit more resque' than cotton!
(deactivated member)
on 7/3/04 12:43 pm - Somewhere Else
Bought mine as soon as my consult was over and I was given the thumbs up....a waist length peasant blouse the laces up the front....this is my inspiration Already have the risque lingerie...we big gals look sexy in it too you know But ooohhh just wait and see what I'll wear in public after the excess weight is gone!!!!!!
stef 1.
on 7/3/04 2:11 pm - Belleville, IL
sadly, I believe I have enough in my closet to last at least 4 sizes down---even a winter coat
(deactivated member)
on 7/3/04 1:12 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Probably a winter coat. I have plenty of clothes that will fit me for about 50lbs more or so, then I will move into my "skinny" clothes that will most likely take me up through November, where I will move into my mother's "skinny" clothes. She has a ton of nice stuff that will take me to next summer, and then I can borrow my sister's stuff. I don't plan to spend any money if I don't have to, because I know how fast things will become too big. But I need a winter coat, because I tossed mine out this spring.
Vicki Tobergte
on 7/3/04 1:13 pm - Independence, KY
Well I think that after I've lost quite abit I'd like to get a pair of designer jeans I have't had a real pair of jeans for ever.and pretty bra/panties set. Best of luck to you. Vicki
Sandy D.
on 7/3/04 2:10 pm - Mascoutah, IL
I think I will buy some cute shoes with heels. With all this weight it's been too painful to wear heels and I've been stuck with the "sensible" footwear.
IrishIze
on 7/4/04 12:09 am - NJ
OK here are my dream outfits - winter and summer: Winter: a pair of jeans, boot cut - with an Irish knit sweater and a brown tweed jacket with a tailored waist and suede collar and a pair of boots. Summer: those same jeans and a gauzy top - A-line with some embroidery, some sandals and a toe ring. Isn't it nice to have hope again!!!
Tina I.
on 7/4/04 1:10 am - Minot AFB, ND
I cannot wait to be able to walk into Victoria Secrets and buy a bra/panty set off the rack!! Tina
Heather M.
on 7/4/04 3:51 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
I can't wait to buy something from Victoria's Secret that my husband picks out and I don't have to laugh at him and say "thanks for thinking I could wear that". I would also love to be able to walk into Abercrombie & Fitch and wear something that isn't the largest size they have. (I haven't been able to fit in their largest size in quite a few years). That or shop at the Gap. Heather
TweedyBird
on 7/4/04 3:58 am - Somewhere, AR
I want to be able to be able to fit into that "little sexy black dress" and a pair of strappy heels, and go out dancing with my husband. Tonia
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views