3 days and a wake-up!!!

jcordell
on 7/3/04 10:00 am - TX
July babies in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup Ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna tell all of my July brothers and sisters NOT TO WORRY about the surgery!!!! IT IS ALL GOOD!!!! We wouldn't be where we are right now if this wasn't meant to be! Every one of us has fought and struggled with our weight for a lot of years. We've all cried ourselves to sleep sometimes and sometimes found comfort in a Twinkie, hamburger or milkshake... We've all had to overcome a tremendous amount of adversity and hardship, and now, OUR DAY HAS COME!!! I pray that each of you will have an uneventful surgery, problem free recovery, and joyous journey!!! When you get scared, think about a year from now, when you're on the beach in a swimming suit or in a plane seat comfortably, or on a roller coaster with your kids or not at the pharmacy for meds or whatever your motivation may be for the surgery, and you will know you have made the right choice!!! God bless you all! Keep smiling and keep the faith!!
Nita A.
on 7/3/04 10:06 am - Fayetteville, NC
Jeff, I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you for your uplifting message! God Bless and here's to everyones uneventful surgery! July babies!!
mailbag
on 7/3/04 2:12 pm - Imperial, CA
jeff good for us july babies Go us go us go us July babies!!!!!
Deejay
on 7/3/04 10:28 am - Sparks, NV
Amen to that!!! What a nice post! Thanks Jeff! Deejay~
Monna W.
on 7/3/04 12:57 pm - Susanville, CA
Jeff, You said it so well. I have 2 days and a wake up. Starting to have flutterbyes in my stomach, but they will pass. With all the love, prayers, and good wishes I have received from AMOS and my personal friends, I know I will do well. See you on the other side. Monna
Vicki Tobergte
on 7/3/04 1:05 pm - Independence, KY
Thanks Jeff ... What a great message. And your right we gotta keep the faith. Amen I can't wait til the 7th and to be on the losing side.**yeahhh** :Doin the happy dance God Bless, Vicki
Stuart D.
on 7/3/04 2:38 pm - royal oak, MI
Hey Jeff and all July Babies. Truer words have never been spoken Jeff...we have all been through hard times, disappointments and challenges but with God's grace we have made it through and will be on the winning side very soon! I will pray for our surgeons to have wisdom and compassion and skill.....our recoverys' to go smoothly and effortlessly and our new lives to be filled with happiness and confidence and health! Good Luck and God Bless You All!
IrishIze
on 7/4/04 1:42 am - NJ
Wow, Jeff - thanks for the great post! I know as our surgery dates are getting nearer, we are all going to go through second-thoughts and just being plain scared. Your post is very motivating and uplifting. I have been trying to keep my mind on the goal rather than the surgery itself. We're all in this together - We're the July Family!!
Christine B.
on 7/4/04 8:42 am - Cincinnati, OH
I just have to tell ya Jeff....YOU ROCK!....what a great post!!!!...I pray for all of us a safe and uneventful surgery and speedy recoveries.....we will be great!..And our father in Heaven will watch over us all!.....*hugs*...Christine
Melissa A.
on 7/4/04 12:00 pm - Sherman Oaks, CA
Wow Jeff, that's a terrific post, really captures the essence of emotions. Melissa banded July 2, 2004
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views