Waahhhh!!! I wanna have surgery July 19th

Denise W.
on 7/2/04 9:22 pm - MD
I get so frustrated with insurance companies. They sent my doctor's office an authorization letter which the scheduler thought was for surgery...it was for my consult! She had given me my date of the 19th and now she is submitting me for approval and said she will try to keep the 19th for me, but don't get too attached to it. I AM ALREADY ATTACHED....Whine Whine Whine I wanna be a July 19th babe. I'm crossing my fingers, eyes and toes that my insurance will approve next week. Please send out good vibes, mojo or prayers on my behalf. Sniffle Sniffle
IrishIze
on 7/2/04 10:56 pm - NJ
July 19th vibes and prayers going out to you Denise!!! We can't lose another member! We've already lost Teri S - her surgery date was changed to 8/2!! I love all my July babies, but I really love my July 19th babies!! Hang in there Denise - the main thing is that you get all of your approvals. When do you think you'll find out?
Sarah C.
on 7/2/04 11:44 pm - Cornettsville, KY
Keep your head Up Denise! I wish you a definate WLS date! I can understand how frustrated you feel right now, I know how anxious I was until I found out my date!
Irene S.
on 7/3/04 1:05 am - NJ
Vibes, mojo and prayers coming your way!
Deejay
on 7/3/04 3:03 am - Sparks, NV
sending all of the above! Especially July 19th vibes!! Hopefully its a good sign that they approved the consult! Good luck!
Denise W.
on 7/3/04 7:46 am - MD
Thanks for all the support......Tricare is not the most efficent system in the world, but maybe they will have had their coffee next week! Hee Hee I'll keep everyone posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views