13 days & counting....

NIPPERZIG
on 7/2/04 5:14 am - Vero Beach, FL
I feel like I'm ing out of my skin! My date was pushed back from the 14th to the15th... not too bad. I'm like a roller coaster of emotions one minute I'm the next I'm driving myself & everyone around me BONKERS! I didn't have to pay my portion of the bill until next week, but I figured I would do it today so I cant back out! While I was there they gave me a pop quiz, I got a 100! I hope all of my July friends have uneventful surgeries!! Were gonna be great as losers! Take care.. Gina
alli E.
on 7/2/04 8:51 am - CA
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR U! I am July 14 --- only 11 days! I ammmm totally feeling like u! ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! U are gonna be fine! OH and it is normal to freee****ep me posted!
Irene S.
on 7/2/04 10:58 am - NJ
Yes Gina, it is a roller coaster ride! I have the same wishes for all of you. It has taken me more than 2.5 years to get to this point, so I am strangely calm so far. But just getting to this point has been one heck of a journey! Good thing you went and paid up now! You don't want to back out! irene
123renise
on 7/2/04 12:07 pm - Muscle Shoals, AL
I am July 15th too. I hope that I am early in the a.m. so that I do NOT have to wait long THAT DAY! I wish that it was already over.....I pay on July 8th....Not that I would change my mind......I have been working so hard on getting a date. I think that I will need to create a plan to keep me busy.....ordered some books on WLS to read....packing......buying stuff for after surgery....WALKING (not pacing which is what I want to do!)....KEEPING BUSY! I will keep you in my prayers, Renise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views