Almost there!!!!!!

michele J.
on 7/1/04 3:03 pm - west palm beach, FL
Hi All July FIRECRACKERS!!!!! Well I see some of us have already made the great leap and the rest are almost there Just 6 days and a wake up for me. Of course like everybody else I'm wondering if I'm crazy or just plain lost my mind!!!? lol But Ive done all the work to get here, jumped every hoop they asked me to,(and then some) passed all thir test and what ever happens on that table July 9th I'll be starting a new and wonderful life!!!! God BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY GOD KEEP YOU CLOSE ON YOUR DAY AND ALWAYS!! Thank you all Michele
IrishIze
on 7/2/04 12:57 am - NJ
Hey Michele! Won't be long now! I'll bet you're feeling nervous, excited, and a whole lot of other emotions, huh? Well, just remember that you have a lot of July babies thinking and praying for you. We're all in this together. Nancy
Irene S.
on 7/2/04 12:25 pm - NJ
Congrats, Michele! Wahooo! I think by the time we get to the table most of us have jumped through lots of hoops! Too bad all that jumping didn't knock the weight off me, lol! Anyhow, wishing you the best!
Nita A.
on 7/3/04 9:59 am - Fayetteville, NC
Greetings Michele! I am soo excited for you and keep in mind that we are all praying for you and the rest of our family here!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views