Anyone with a July 15th date?

123renise
on 7/1/04 12:44 pm - Muscle Shoals, AL
I will only have 2 weeks off from work. I wish that I could take more but I am a school teacher and we start in early August. My principal is the best and I plan to go in and work some before surgery to get my room ready for students (moving desk, tables etc and creating bullitin boards). I can take the first teacher planning days off if needed. Getting my insurance approval took too long and wasted my summer off days. I have learned that PHONE CALLS to the insurance company get the ball rolling but did not start calling until late June.
talkingkatz
on 7/1/04 5:49 pm - Maple Valley, WA
June ONE FIVE oh Four here, too. The wait has been excruciating.
123renise
on 7/2/04 11:52 am - Muscle Shoals, AL
Thanks for the reply! I am so ready to get it over with. This has been a goal of mine for almost 9 months. I am REEEEEEAAADDDDEEEEEEEY to be a BIG LOSER! Renise
rosalyn W.
on 7/1/04 10:46 pm - eden, nc
hey renise my date is also July 15th i'm counting down the days i cant wait to become a loser i wish you the best of luck with your surgery.
NIPPERZIG
on 7/2/04 5:23 am - Vero Beach, FL
Hi Renise, I'm a July 15th baby too! I work for my parents & want to go back to work on the 26th... but mom says I can't until August UGH! I guess I will just have to keep busy w/walking, vitamins & trying to eat. Take care Gina
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views