I have a date!!!!

Denise W.
on 7/1/04 5:07 am - MD
I have a date for my surgery...July 19th. Anyone else with that date? Woo Hoo.
Deejay
on 7/1/04 8:04 am - Sparks, NV
Hi Denise congratulations on your date! Mine is also July 19th and there's a whole lot of us with that date. july 19th here we come!!
IrishIze
on 7/1/04 10:38 am - NJ
Welcome to the July 19th babies, Denise! If you look down at the older posts, there are quite a few of us. We are all July babies and in a year's time, we will be July BABES!! I try to post something every day so we can check in and share our feelings and our excitement! Nancy
Denise W.
on 7/1/04 11:57 pm - MD
Good Grief....I did check out the surgery date listing...there are tons of July 19th types. We are taking over the board! It will be great if we can keep in touch and encourage each other. And yes, we will be babes a year from now. I personally will want to wear my leather bustier while sitting on the back of my DH's harley!
Atima M.
on 7/2/04 2:59 am - St. Paul, MN
I'm 7/19 too and boy 17 days sure isnt far!! I am so excited I keep looking in my closet at the clothes I will soon be able to fit Anyway we have a lot to be excited for! Atima
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/2/04 4:50 am - MD
Im july 19th to !!! Whohooo.... i cant wait ...we all def need to keep in touch and see how we arfe all doing...
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views