22 days and counting!!!

Nita A.
on 6/30/04 3:13 pm - Fayetteville, NC
WHOOOWHOO!!! I can not seem to stop giving my thanks to GOD! I can't wait to be on the losing side! July babies Rocks! July 23rd there will be a NEW Nita in town! YIPEEE!!
JUNE9K6
on 6/30/04 7:39 pm - PAWLING, NY
HI NITA - I AM 18 DAYS AND COUNTING !!!! PRETTY EXCITING ! I AM TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING I WILL NEED FOR THE HOSPITAL AND THE FIRST FEW DAYS AT HOME.....ORDERED DIFFERENT TYPES AND FAVORS OF PROTEIN DRINKS... GOOD LUCK SEE YOU ON THE LOSING SIDE.... JUNE
IrishIze
on 6/30/04 11:03 pm - NJ
I'm excited too! 18 more days for me! Just think - in another months all of us July babies will have had our surgery and we will all be LOSERS!! LOL
sradcli74
on 6/30/04 11:05 pm
Hi Nita, I'm counting down as well! My date is also July 23!!!! That is how I feel right now. I am so blessed. I pray that you have a smooth surgery and speedy recovery. By the way, have you started to prepare by getting protein and vitamins, etc. I've been researching like crazy, but I am trying to hold off until I have my pre-op nutrition class on July 13, because I'd like to use products recommended by my surgeon. Take Care ShaunTeah
Roberta M.
on 7/1/04 9:02 am - Huntington Beach, CA
I'm counting the days until July 22nd! My original date was May 25th and I remember the days went by quicker than I thought they would. It's just that at the last minute they discovered I wasn't approved in the first place! Oh, the drama!
Sarah C.
on 7/2/04 11:59 pm - Cornettsville, KY
Hi Roberta! I am a JULY 22 baby too!!!!!! The day seems so close yet far away! I am SOOOOOO ready for this!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views