13 days OMG!

alli E.
on 6/30/04 8:53 am - CA
HI ALL! I am really excited! I am only really 2 weeks from today! JULY 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahoo! I cannot wait! I wanna hear from anyone who is getting nervous of the NEEDLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and the bowel prep!!!!!!!!! Please comfort me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
suzeeq
on 6/30/04 9:51 am - Palmerton, PA
Hi Alice, I'm so excited for you! My surgery isn't until july 29th. but I can feel for ya! I had to do the bowl clense just recently for a rectum check and the worst thing is getting all that liquid in unless your doc is doing it with a pill. Once you're cleaned out it's not too bad but stick real close to the bathroom..LOL I hate the needles too so that's not something I'm looking forward to especially since I'm a hard stick! Ouch!!! But ya know it will all be worth it in the end. We'll be on the loosing side Yipeeeee! Good luck to you...my prayers are with you! Hugs Susie
kellyh26
on 7/1/04 11:36 am - White Bluff, TN
Hey, Sweeite I have been totally freaking out and I had appointments ALL day long today with everyone from the surgeons to PT, to Dietains, xrays, bloodwork, EKG, the works and I had to pick up the stuff for yes bowel prep... The girl told me that she's rather suck the tail of a skunk than drink this stuff they are making me drink but I know that it'll all be worth it in the long run. We have to just turn our head to look away from the needles and just hope and pray for the best.. to come... Good luck to you Kelly 7*6*04
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views