Are there any other July 12thers out there????

Mitchs S.
on 6/30/04 5:54 am - Golden, CO
Hi there, I was just wondering if there was anyone else out there having surgery on July 12th?? I am keeping everyone who is having surgery in July in my prayers. Much Love, Kris in CO
flowergirl810
on 6/30/04 6:52 am - Milwaukee, WI
Not the 12th, but the 13th. That's close. It's coming quick! With the 4th in the middle, time will just fly by. Good luck! Denise
alli E.
on 6/30/04 8:50 am - CA
I am july 14! Right near ya! GOOD LUCK! it is only 13 or so days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
StephanyS
on 6/30/04 11:15 am - Milton, FL
Hi Kris! I'll be with you on the 12th, only in Florida instead of Colorado! I'll keep you in my thoughts, surgery twin. I know we'll both be just fine. Take care and only 12 days to go! Stephany
emmalousmom
on 6/30/04 12:02 pm - Wawa, Canada
Hi there, I'm on the 12th in Traverse City Michigan, positive thoughts all the way girls. Louise
Roxie B.
on 6/30/04 2:04 pm - Springfield, Mo
My surgery is on the 12th in Norman, Oklahoma! I start my 10 day preop diet this Friday, only 1 more day to eat anything I want, looking forward to being on the loosing side though! Hope all goes well for you! Rox
cindyv6565
on 6/30/04 4:26 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Kris, my name is Cindy and my surgery is also on the 12th at the Barix Clinics in Scottsdale, Arizona! I'm finding it hard to concentrate at work because my mind is always on my surgery date. (Not too good when you're a hairdresser!!!!) Good luck and Godspeed to all! CindyV in AZ
bob W.
on 6/30/04 11:48 pm - Merrimack, NH
I'm having my surguery on July 12 in New Hampshire (if I don't chicken out - LOL!). Good luck with yours and we can begin this journey together. Let's hope that everyone says a prayer for us. I'm nervous, worried, scared, anxious, soooo confused but excited and hapy to finally get it done. I hope I've made the right decision !
ML
on 7/1/04 2:03 pm - MD
Hi Kris, I am a July 12ther as well!!! Best of luck to you as we begin this journey.... Will keep you in my prayers. Michele
Barbara M.
on 7/1/04 10:08 pm - Clayton, NC
July 12 for me too....at Rex Hospital in Raleigh, N.C. Dr. Paul Enochs is my surgeon.....Lets meet on the loosers bench O.K.?
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views