Poll: What are you looking forward to?

Tracy P.
on 6/30/04 11:14 am - Bronx, NY
wow all of the above and more, but most of all stop my Diabetes meds. My surg says I probably can stop taking them as soon as my blood sugar stays normal. 1 more week and I'm on the losing side YEAH!!
Lalocaweta
on 6/30/04 1:17 pm - Spicewood, TX
*NEVER setting foot again in Lane Bryant....NEVER....NEVER.... *Being willing to be naked in front of my wonderful husband... *Being willing to have sex with the lights on... *Not having to worry about which chair I sit in when I am in the school cafeteria talking to my students... *Being able to go tubing down the Comal or Blanco river - sitting in the tube...not just hanging onto it... *Being able to run down the halls to break up fights at the high school I work in...(Strange - the things we want to have, huh?) *My son not having to defend my "honor" by saying I am the best mom even if I am fat. Got lots more too - May all of us achieve our dreams.
marla C.
on 6/30/04 8:12 pm - madras, OR
Looking forward to sitting on my husbands lap without worrying when will his legs will go numb! not feeling so darn heavy and uncomfortable! doing chores without being so tired all the time having energy to get thru the day keeping up with the kids wearing a real swim suit jogging again/ aerobics going to the normal size dept. instead of PLUS SIZE IS OVER THERE smiling and feeling it on the inside. more confidence sitting in a lawn chair comfortably being able to perform my job better physically wearing lingerie better sexual positions!!!!! ok i better stop.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views