July 13th - Under two weeks!!!

melissaross75
on 6/29/04 10:11 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
Well, I went to my pre-op with the Nurse Practioner at my surgeon's clinic yesterday. They gave me all the instructions on what to do before my surgery. Bowel-prep and body wash. Gave me my surgery time which is 10:15 a.m so I have to be there 2 hours early. Anyway, I really got nervous after that. I just know that my stomach is going to be doing flip flops for the next 13 days. Well, I just thought I would share. Anyone else out there scheduled for the 13th, I'll sure be thinking about you. I will know I'm not the only one on earth feeling the same. Later
IrishIze
on 6/30/04 2:21 am - NJ
You're sure not the only one feeling that way! I'm scheduled for the 19th and if I let myself, I would be stressing full time! I'm really trying not to think too much about the surgery and focusing more on a few months down the road when I am feeling well and LIGHTER and I can move and exercise and my clothes are loose!!! Hang in and keep in touch here! We're all in the same boat!
flowergirl810
on 6/30/04 6:47 am - Milwaukee, WI
I know! I'm on the 13th too. First it seems like it will never happen, now the time is just flying by. I'm going under @ 7:30. Yes, am. I think I'll just show up in my pj's @ 5:30. lol Thank God I don't have to do a bowel prep on top of everything else. I have been on a liquid diet for a week already and will continue up untill 2 days before surgery. Then it's CLEAR liquids only. Prayers for a smooth surgery and great recovery! Denise
cindy m.
on 6/30/04 7:58 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Melissa! I'm scheduled for the 13th also!!! I did my pre-ops & my pysch eval today, then I go to class on the 6th and see my surgeon on the 9th. My surgery will be @7:30am so i have to be there @ 5;30am. I am so excited this is finally going to happen!yeah!!!! I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery!!! Cindy
alli E.
on 6/30/04 8:43 am - CA
I am July 14!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is two weeks for me today! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited and pray that there are no set backs! I am sooo excited and nervous for the bowel prep and hosptial visit! KEEP IN TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
acobey
on 6/30/04 12:56 pm - Paris, TX
I am also going on July 13. I am so nervous and excited at the same time. I hope the next couple of weeks don't drag out......I hate the Optifast diet that my surgeon requires the 2 weeks before surgery, it tastes like chalk I wish eveyone the best during this journey and can't wait to see everyone on the loosing side! Aimee
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views