anyone else wls July 22nd???

april M.
on 6/29/04 12:06 am - Heber, CA
I'm creeping up to my date getting terrified some what , but came tooooo far to back out now>> i don't even have an i want to hide well wish me luck!! Trish
Roberta M.
on 6/29/04 7:11 am - Huntington Beach, CA
I'm also scheduled for July 22nd with Dr. Chin from Smart Dimensions in Orange County, CA. I didn't ask for an angel either. Where are YOU from?
mailbag
on 7/3/04 2:02 pm - Imperial, CA
heber Ca, near El centro, 49 miles from Ariz, 5 miles from Mexico/border,120 miles from San Diego 90 miles from Indio, having my wls in Costa Mesa,near bellflower.newport beach!!! I have to drive 5 hours to get there!!! how far r u from there??? It's finally July!!!! trish
melissa K.
on 6/30/04 11:34 am - tuscumbia, al
Hello, Trish how are doing? my name is melissa i will be having the sergery on the 23rd of July, this means we will be in the hosp. the same time. where are you having yours. I am having mine in anniston alabama. i also am getting scared very scared i have a nine year old and she has started asking if i die where she will live and if her daddy will get a new wife... what do you say to that? you can e- mail me @ [email protected] and would love to hear from you
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views