Who's date is July 1

Shelly H C.
on 6/28/04 11:47 pm - New Castle, DE
Hello, Just wanted to know who else has a date this week and how you feel right now. Nervous? Scared? Content? Calm? I think I am feeling a little of all of that right now. ~Shelly
lisadees63
on 6/29/04 3:13 am - Belton, TX
Shelly, My date is also July 1. I am a bit anxious, but I'm really looking forward to FINALLY getting this over with. It has been a long, uphill struggle to get this far, I'm ready to be a LOSER. Good luck to you for a safe, uneventful surgery, and a speedy recovery. Lisa Pruett
kellyh26
on 6/29/04 5:34 am - White Bluff, TN
Our first July surgeries........ I hope to hear from you guys before I check in to the hospital next week.. Best of luck and God's speed in your recovery. Kelly RNY LAP 7/6/2004
joyfullyj
on 6/29/04 9:42 am - Alexander City, AL
Right now i'm feeling crappy. no food for 24 hours now. my head hurts, i'm shaky, weak, and very crabby. I know it will be worth it...but you know..
Lisa H.
on 6/29/04 11:20 am - Lake City, FL
Hey, My surgery is also July 1st. I've been pretty calm until today...starting to get the jitters just a bit. I can't wait until we can all come back and post. We're leading the pack!!! Get ready for a good ride. Lisa
Sally M.
on 6/29/04 1:01 pm - Willis, TX
Hi Shelly - I'm going in for my surgery bright and early July 1 at Twelve Oaks in Houston. Good luck and my prayers are with you!
Frances M.
on 6/30/04 11:27 am - tuscaloosa, AL
I too am tomorrow. blessings to you and yours. Fran
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits