I have a date!!!!

suzeeq
on 6/28/04 10:20 am - Palmerton, PA
I am so excited because today I got my date! I wanted to cry I was so happy but I've cried enough so I'm just going to enjoy the moment and smile! My surgery date is July 29, 2004! Yipeeeeeeee!!!!
kellyh26
on 6/29/04 4:55 am - White Bluff, TN
CONGRATS, Welcome to the July board.. We are all going to be praying for you and each other.. you have made a choice for a better life... May you recieve the best this has to offer, Good Luck and God's speed.
suzeeq
on 6/29/04 11:20 am - Palmerton, PA
Thank you for your concern and wonderful support! It is very welcomed and also know that my prayers are with everyone here! Hugs...Susie
jenniferwheeler
on 6/29/04 9:10 am - PA
I am so happy for you Susan!!!!!! My surgery is scheduled for July 7th and I remember when I got my date too...It's the best!!!! I am from Wilkes-Barre area so we are not to far away we will have to keep in touch...Best of Luck to you! Big Hugs!!!!!
suzeeq
on 6/29/04 9:20 am - Palmerton, PA
Hi Jen, I'd love to keep in touch with you! I can be a cheerleader for you when those down moments come! I'm always good for a laugh but then again I'm sure we're not going to feel like laughing at first...Ouch!...Scratch that.....I'll try and make you smile another way....I'm sure you're gettin nervous. I know I would be but in the next thought I'd be thinkin about how good I'm gonna look at xmas this year...How's that for makin you forget about the surgery?...Many more to come..Hugs to you...Susie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views