My Date is July 15!! [Laparascopic RNY-Distal] - HOUSTON

Hans H.
on 6/28/04 8:40 am - Houston, TX
I am so glad to have my date!!! Yeah!!! Plus, my doc is the BEST!! Dr. Glorsky here in Houston is worth travelling across the country for!! Everyone wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!! I can't wait to start losing this 483 pounds!! Hans Hansen
Maria A.
on 6/28/04 1:28 pm - Chula Vista, CA
Dear Hans, Congrats on your surgery date.I myself is also haveing surgery on the same day as you.God be with you and I wish you the best,See you on the loosing side,We are all praying for you. Maria Aguilera
Hans H.
on 6/28/04 9:50 pm - Houston, TX
Thank you, Maria!! I will say a prayer for you on OUR day !!! Hugs!
april M.
on 6/28/04 11:55 pm - Heber, CA
That was my date 1st, but I had to go to court on the 13th and they changed me to the 7/22/00 so I have to wait! but happy for you,this week will fly by asooo fast for u ,I weigh 300 you r gooa be down 100 in 4 months, keep us posted Hans in Houston, My dad lives in Swee****er,40 miles from Abliene,how far are you frim him?? Take a long or jump in the hot tub cause u have 2 wait 6 weeks to have a you can shower < I have a stanard tub and i have trouble getting stuck good luck Trish
kellyh26
on 6/29/04 5:33 am - White Bluff, TN
Great Hans, We'll save a seat for you on the loosing side!! Also we'll have a prayer tomorrow at noon for all the July babies......... Kelly RNY 7/6/2004
talkingkatz
on 6/29/04 2:29 pm - Maple Valley, WA
My date was just changed to the 15th of July!!! Like to say I'm thinking about you on that day, but I may not be! Lets check back afterwards to buddy up on our progress notes! I can't wait!!! I'm having an open RNY distal and am 360 pounds, (last time I checked). I can't wait until I fit into the bathtub COMFORTABLY again!
Lalocaweta
on 6/30/04 1:20 pm - Spicewood, TX
July 15th here too....Will check in w/ you (and the other 15'ers) after surgery sometime...
Christine B.
on 6/30/04 3:54 pm - Cincinnati, OH
JULY 15th HERE BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!...IM NERVOUS AND EXCITED..LETS DO THIS!....WE ALL WILL BE GREAT!......LOL...*hugs*...Christine
talkingkatz
on 7/1/04 6:22 pm - Maple Valley, WA
July 15 'ers!!! Whoo hoo!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits