July 6th-I pay $400.00 total only

christi B.
on 6/27/04 11:31 pm - cedar hill, TX
My insurance has been excellent & my BMI is only 35.6. However, I have so many co-morbilities. They were quick to okay with copies in hand of all my medical records. I am nervous about the July 6th date of surgery. As any surgery is a risk. I look forward to shopping for that size 10 (hopefully) one day in the near future. I am currently in a 20. That is half a person gone. My prayers go out for those in my boat with me & your families.
Julie 22
on 6/27/04 11:42 pm - NC
Hey Christi! Congratulations on your date of July 6th. That is also my surgery date. WOW only $400.00 - that is great. Prayers to your for an uneventful surgery & a speedy recovery. Julie
Monna W.
on 6/28/04 1:46 pm - Susanville, CA
Good going. My insurance is not paying anything for the surgeon because he is not an authorized provider--of course there are no authorized providers of this surgery closer than 230 miles away. But the hospitalization is paid. July 6 is my day, too. Just had pre-op exam, lab work, ekg and chest x-ray. Have been feeling nervous, but after the visit to the doctor, I am much calmer. I can hardly wait. Monna
kellyh26
on 6/29/04 5:22 am - White Bluff, TN
I'm July 6th also, I think I'm going to be about 630.00 out of pocket for my surgery which isn't bad at all. I can't wait for it to get here and be over I'm soooooo nervous I about can't stand it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views