I have a date!!

Belle
on 6/27/04 2:15 am - Paragould, AR
I can't believe it......I actually have a surgery date set for July 8th! Tomorrow I start a 10 day NutriMed 500 diet....yuck! haha! Has anyone ever had to go on that before their surgery? I hope I don't trying to drink it.
Bret K.
on 6/27/04 2:27 am - Kalona, IA
We both are having surgery on July 8th!! I can't wait. This is my 1st post on here I've been lurking around the message board for a little while. Good luck with your surgery!
Belle
on 6/27/04 8:27 am - Paragould, AR
Hi Bret, This was also my first post on here too. I'm so glad that I found someone that is having surgery the same day as me. Thanks for wishing me luck that day and I'll be thinking of you that day as well.
Tricia P.
on 6/27/04 7:23 am - Quincy, FL
I have been looking for someone with my same surgery date. But you are only one day before mine. I am so excited and nervous. I don't know anything about that drink, but I go see the dietician for my first of two pre-op appointments on the 30th. I will let you know if I have to do anything like that. I will be thinking about you. Just try to gag it down, I feel like all these little uncomfortable things we have to do, will be well worth it, in the end. Good Luck and God Bless!
Belle
on 6/27/04 8:43 am - Paragould, AR
Hi Tricia, You sound just like me, excited but nervous. I know that seeing a dietician and learning how to prepare our bodies for the before and after is a huge part of what to expect. However, I think I've over done it today and eaten way too much. I normally don't try and purposely stuff myself, but I guess it's the thought of not ever eating like I use to that is making me do that. Does that make sense? This week is going to be a real test for me as far as the liquid diet goes and I pray that I can get through it. My family is pretty encouraging about all this, but most of my co-workers think I'm crazy. I'm so glad that we are doing this and if you ever need to talk don't hesitate to message me, because I'm also going to need all the support I can get. Hugs, Belinda
kellyh26
on 6/29/04 5:20 am - White Bluff, TN
Welcome, all of you!! July seems to be the month!! I'm July 6th. So hopefully I'll be well on my way to recovery when you guys start your journey... Good Luck and God's speed.. kelly rny lap 7/6/2004
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views