Calling all JULY 19th Babies!!!

Cathy I.
on 6/28/04 2:22 pm - Shelby Township, MI
Another July 19th Baby checking in. I too can't hardly wait until then...it is after midnight here (Michigan) and so now it is less than 3 weeks! July 19, 2005 we can all be July 19th Babes (lol). Haven't had much time to think about surgery lately. I am having about 125 people over for the 4th of July. Thought it would be fun to have a big bash before the "big day". It has made the last 2 weeks fly by. I keep telling myself that I will use the 2 weeks afterwards to prepare for surgery. I would like to do a daily post to chat about feelings and other WLS issues. In fact......... I am having hunger issues...seems I can't stop eating. I justify it by saying it won't be long before I can only have liquids, etc. Anyone else having the same problem? Best wishes to all ...........we will all get to the losing side together! Cathy I
IrishIze
on 6/28/04 11:51 pm - NJ
Hi Cathy, Check for our daily July 19th Babies posts! I'm going to try and post by noon ET every day, so we can all check in with our concerns, to express our feelings, etc. I am the opposite of you. My appetite has definitely decreased - I think it's nerves as the big day approaches. I sometimes get sad when I look at a glass of OJ or an ice cream cone and think that they will be a thing of the past. All I can say is I hope what they say is true: "No food tastes as good as being thin feels" (or something like that).
Tina P.
on 6/28/04 2:52 pm - St. Petersburg, FL
July 19 here also! Will it get here? Will I get everything done around home that I want to? I will check in nightly to share and plan also. Gr8 idea! Tina
IrishIze
on 6/28/04 11:46 pm - NJ
Great Tina!! Check for the daily post - I'm going to try and post each day so we can all compare notes and feelings!! Glad to have you as one of the July 19th Babies (soon to be BABES!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views