Calling all JULY 19th Babies!!!

IrishIze
on 6/26/04 11:55 pm - NJ
My surgery is scheduled for July 19th. It seems like I see a lot of people scheduled for that date. If you are a July 19th baby, (I WLS people babies because I see this as a 'rebirth') post here - maybe we can do a daily post to talk about our feelings as the day approaches. What do you think?
Patricia B.
on 6/27/04 12:42 am - Tannersville, PA
Congratulations on your surgery date. I'm scheduled for July 15 ! Good Luck!!!!
Brandy H.
on 6/27/04 1:07 am - charlestown, IN
I am july 19th baby lol.. that is my birthday.. whoohoo.. but my rebirth day looks to be july 20th.. good luck to you
Heather M.
on 6/27/04 1:13 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
I too am July 19th!!! Right now the date couldn't come soon enough. I'm very excited to get it done and over with. I've started getting my hospital bag ready. Filling it with anything I could possibably need. I'm even splurging a little on some stuff. The only thing I feel bad about is I'm gonna miss some of my fat clothes. I told my husband I was going to keep the nice stuff and maybe down the road if we are able to get pregnant and have another child I'll use it for while I'm pregnant. I'm also fighting to urge to get out all of my old clothes and get them ready but I know some of it will a while if before I can't get back into them. I've become obsessed (? spelling) with before and after pictures (and this website). I've even started having dreams about after the surger. Last night I had a dream about the surgery itself. Well, I better stop now before I write a novel. Heather (7/19/04)
IrishIze
on 6/27/04 2:13 am - NJ
I can't wait for the surgery either!! It's funny - I have a sleep study tomorrow night and I'm dreading that more than the surgery - also a nuclear stress test next week. I'm in a cleaning frenzy right now. I'm cleaning my bedroom like a nut - I want it to be a beautiful place to come home to after surgery. (I'm sure I'll have to do it again before I go in....) I got rid of my skinny clothes many moons ago....guess I'll have to go to the Salvation Army on my way down the weight scale....LOL! I want to make a list of foods I need to have in the house for the first couple of weeks and have that all in place, and get my Flintstone chewables. Are there any other vitamins or minerals we need for the first few weeks? Maybe I'll make some chicken stock - NOT! Everyone says to do it yourself, but I'm not a person who's interested in cooking or very good at it. I'll get the canned and some SF jello, SF popsicles, bottled water, etc. I think there's a list here of things you can have for the clear liquids time. Well, we're on our way!!
Deejay
on 6/27/04 6:27 am - Sparks, NV
July 19th here too!! I can't wait! It can't come fast enough. Luckily I have a pretty busy July coming up before surgery so hopefully the time will fly by. I have 4 birthdays to do including my triplets' 3yr old birthday party before surgery. I just can't wait to be a loser. I eat, sleep, drink, dream surgery. Its all I think about anymore. Sooooo excited!
Beamer 1.
on 6/27/04 7:56 am - Franklin Square, NY
I am scheduled for July 19th as well. I mist admit I am getting excited but also having some anxiety as well. Having a daily forum would be great.
IrishIze
on 6/27/04 8:26 am - NJ
Maybe I'll post a 'July 19th Check-In' every day around noon EST. OK with everyone? Then if anyone wants to post there should always be someone there to answer. OK? Nancy
Carla S.
on 6/27/04 9:30 pm - Signal Mountain, TN
I'm a July 19th Baby!!! I can't wait. I have to meet with the dietician tomorrow (Tues) for info. Look forward to that meeting. Nervous though - already. Isn't that silly. I would love to keep in contact with you and the other ladies as OUR DAY approaches. Best of luck to you and hope to hear from you soon. Carla Smith, Signal Mtn., TN
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 6/28/04 10:22 am - MD
HI all Im july 19th TOO!!! I cant wait!!! ...Good luck to all!!! I am so excited and nervous all at the same time
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views