Mine is July 7th.......

Vicki Tobergte
on 6/26/04 1:25 pm - Independence, KY
Hi everybody is there anyone esle on the 7th? I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I just can't wait to be a big loser..LOL Hugs, Vicki
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/04 11:06 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Vicki! I'm going in on the 7th too, as long as I don't get delayed again I'll be calling the hospital this week to see about my admissions, if they're already informed by my surgeon, then it's a go! I pray they don't bump me, we've pretty much planned everything around this date now! Take care, and good luck! Linda
Vicki Tobergte
on 6/26/04 11:58 pm - Independence, KY
Good luck Linda I hope all goes well for you.... Vicki
jcordell
on 6/27/04 12:34 pm - TX
Hey Vicki, I'm also going in on July 7th. Being a Las Vegas man, I figure this is a LUCKY day...7/7! Lucky 7's!!!! I wish you the very best for your surgery and new life after!!! God Bless!
Vicki Tobergte
on 6/28/04 7:06 am - Independence, KY
Hey Jeff, I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.. You know I really don't believe much in luck ,but I do know that 7 is Gods perfect number. So 7-7-04 can't get any better than that. I pray all goes well for you. God Bless, Vicki
lsutiger80
on 6/28/04 3:17 pm - Metairie, LA
I am having my lap BPD/DS surgery on July 7th. I am getting a bit nervous but mostly just about getting things done and the kids settled while I am in the hospital and recuperating. I hope that I will be feeling good within in a month of the surgery since school starts for the kids in mid-August. Then, my life is so hectic--carpools, homework, extracirricular activities--not to mention 4 kids at 4 different schools and none on school bus route. My youngest son (9 y.o) is autistic and will be attending a new school in the fall so a lot of that is on my mind, too. I guess I will have to focus on me for a little while and not get overwhelmed.
DonnaMc
on 7/3/04 5:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Vicki!!! I'm July 7 also. Getting kinda nervous now. But I'm sure we'll all be fine and I wish all luck with the surgery and after. Take care, Donna Mc.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views