July 9th- Counting Down for the Change of a Life time!

Tricia P.
on 6/26/04 11:01 am - Quincy, FL
Hey all of you wonderful July losers! I will be praying for you all, especially on the June 30th prayer chain. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I know that everyone will have a successful and safe surgery!
Lynnette H.
on 6/28/04 12:26 pm - Burlington, WI
I'm right there with you! I am also scheduled for the 9th!! I can't wait for the change of the life time!!!! Best of luck to you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers..Lynnette
choeffel
on 6/28/04 2:10 pm - cincinnati, OH
Im right with you on July 9th.I will be praying for everyone and I know we will have a safe journey,Cindy from Cincinnati
Linda C.
on 6/30/04 4:22 am - West Union, wv
I am also scheduled for the 9th. I will pray for you and ask that you do the same. I am terrified, but keep thinking about the other side and how much better my qualtity of life will be. I have a 4 year old son and am worried about what I will tell him about being away. Good luck to you!!
michele J.
on 7/1/04 3:25 pm - west palm beach, FL
Hi Tricia, I'm a 9er to!! There seems to be allot of us, so we can all be twins!!! Good luck twin see you on there other side!! Oh and your going to be MARVELOUS Michele
Dee F.
on 7/2/04 11:19 am - Clearwater, FL
July 9th seems to be a good date! I can't believe it's only a week from today. I'm ready and it's good to know there are so many of us going down this road together. Best of Luck to us all!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views