1 month from today

Chryssie
on 6/26/04 3:01 am - Branford, CT
Well just 30 days from today I will be on the loosers side!!! July 26th here I come. Anyone else have surgery the same day? Best wishes to all of you. Chryssie
IrishIze
on 6/26/04 6:42 am - NJ
I'm one week ahead of you on the 19th, so let's keep in touch and we can be excited, nervous, etc. together...ok?
Chryssie
on 6/26/04 9:16 am - Branford, CT
Nancy: That sounds great to me!!! I feel so odd to be so excited about having surgery. I can not wait. What are you having done? I will be having lap RNY. Keep me posted on how you are doing. Best wishes to you. Chryssie
AFM
on 6/27/04 4:33 am - Maumelle, AR
Chryssie I am also counting the days till July 26th. Only 29 now. I have so many emotions going through me right now. I will just be glad when the hospital part is over and I am back home. I have ALWAYS been afraid of hospitals except when I had my children. Good luck and keep in touch we can compare how much we have lost. Lib
Angel S.
on 6/27/04 4:05 pm - Brighton, Co
July 26th for me as well.. Need to be there at 5:30 am Surgery at 7:30 Thank god i'm a night owl or i'd never wake up that darn early.. Will probably be just my & the hubby.. No friends up here.. Dad will be away for work & mom won't drive the Denver traffic.. Hubby better not have to work that day! Extremely glad to know that i will be a loser now.. This is going to make a major change in my life & i can't wait.. I'm already a tad nervous, the "what if's" keep goin through my mind.. God help me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views