JULY 2ND.............wooohooo

rdt1130
on 6/25/04 10:22 pm - Bristol, TN
Hey all, my surgery date is July 2nd this FRIDAY,,,,Im so excited I could burst, Im trying to get my household in order this weekend, im up early with laundry going, need to get beds changed, floors mopped, grocery shopping for the hooligans and my bag packed for the hospital. Congrats to everyone who has their date, I know how you are feeling Rebecca scheduled 7/2/04 DR Watson Johnson City TN
Tina I.
on 6/26/04 12:23 am - Minot AFB, ND
Congrats Rebecca. I will be pre-op testing that day and my surgery is july 6th. I am starting to get restless now but I know the time will pass fast. I have to go to walmart this weekend and get me some slippers. ha ha. Take care and let us know when you come home. Tina scheduled 7/6 trinity hop./minot north dakota
Angie S
on 6/26/04 4:59 am - Cody, WY
Rebecca, My date is the 2nd too!!! I will be celebrating my own independence from Obesity. I am so syched and excited. I just finished my testing on the 22nd and got my date on the 24th. I have been doing the same. I am nesting, I think. Good Luck to you on YOUR Independence DAY! Angie 7/2/04 Dr. Michael King - Oxford, MS
IrishIze
on 6/26/04 6:45 am - NJ
All the best to all of you who are having surgery this next week or so!! I'll be where you are before I know it - keep us posted of how you are doing and let us know what we can do to help!! Hooray for the July babies!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views