***I'm approved by Aetna HMO!!!***

IrishIze
on 6/25/04 5:59 am - NJ
My surgeon's office submitted my paperwork on Thursday and I just got a call that I AM APPROVED!! Aetna's nurse advocate called and she was just about as excited as I was! I told her I had heard such horror stories about getting approvals from Aetna and she said, 'you gave us exactly what we asked for and we approved it immediately'. Woo-hoo - I'm dancing on air!!!! My surgery date July 19th!!
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 6/25/04 6:08 am - MD
AWESOME AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!! MY INDEPENDANCE DAY IS THE 19TH AS WELL...... THAT FEELING OF BEING APPROVED WAS AMAZING WASNT IT...I THINKS I DID THE WORLDS LONGEST HAPPY DANCE....... YOU CAN IM ME AT YAHOO OR AOL..... AOL SNUFALUFAGUS2003 AND YAHOO JESSICA_LASH21... GOOD LUCK
IrishIze
on 6/25/04 1:54 pm - NJ
I still can't believe I have the approval! I've been stressing over it for so long that it hasn't really sunk in yet. Hey, we'll be twins with the same re-birth day - JULY 19!!!
Maria A.
on 6/25/04 11:41 am - Chula Vista, CA
Dear Nancy, Congrats on the good news.I wish you all the luck in the world.My surgery date is on the 15th of July,a few days before yours.May god be with you through this new journey. Maria Aguilera
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views