i need help!

marilyn P.
on 6/24/04 8:08 am - RACINE, WI
hi everyone, i need some help, could someone please tell me what i may need as far as liquids that taste good,and far as some good tasting foods; i'm trying to get everything here, before i go to the hospital.and if you might think of anything else please email me. my surgery is july 21st. thanks a bunch.
Dawn H.
on 6/24/04 9:18 am - Jersey CIty, NJ
HI Marilyn.. Im having surgery July 28.. from most of what I have read here ..the most important things you need when you get home are .. Water.. Flavored drinks like Propel .. Crystal lyte.. sugar free Popsicles.. chicken and beef broth.. maybe some cottage cheeze but by the time you are ready for soft foods you will probably be going to the store yourself. Wishing you the best of luck and Ill look on your site for your progress :smile: Dawn
marilyn P.
on 6/24/04 10:57 am - RACINE, WI
thanks for the info.dawn i'll be praying for you to have a complication free surgery and a speedy recovery. good luck. and may all your dreams come true.see you on the losers bench i,ll be the one with the big kool-aid smile.
kellyh26
on 6/24/04 11:13 pm - White Bluff, TN
If you like Peach drinks Crystal Lite has a new Peach out that is AWESOME I bought some to try pre op and it's all gone got to go back for more.. Don't forget to go to a GNC and get you some 100% Whey protein... My doc also recommended Isopure but it's quit pricey.. so I think I'll stick with the Whey may get Isopure for every now and then. Don't forget about the June 30th prayer Kelly
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views