I have my Date..........

Sunny
on 6/24/04 4:17 am - Sunny, FL
Hi All, I have my date it is July 28, 2004 with Dr. Jawad at Ocala Regional....... So excited just got the news I orginally had been scheduled for 8/3 but they just moved me up and it is so much better for me ....... Cecilia
kellyh26
on 6/24/04 4:44 am - White Bluff, TN
Welcome to the july board we are more than glad to have you it's going to be a wonderful month and we ask that you join in on our prayer we will all pray for each other and ourselves, on June 30th @ noon (central time).. Again Welcome and I wish you the best this surgery has to offer.. God's speed to you in recovery!! Kelly
Sunny
on 6/24/04 11:49 am - Sunny, FL
You can count on me for prayer ...........Cecilia
k29acosta
on 6/24/04 5:35 am - roseburg, OR
happy dance
Alli G.
on 6/25/04 5:02 pm - Troy, NY
Best wishes to you Cecilia, Please post as soon as you feel better and let us know how your experience was!! I too will be having my surgery in july, the 19th! It all happened so fast! Take care, Allison
Sunny
on 6/26/04 5:50 am - Sunny, FL
Hey Allison, Good Luck to you too....But you will be posting before me so let me know how it went....You live near my husbands family in Saratoga...I know my approval went so fast that sometimes I don't realize how close surgery really is but I can not wait so excited..... Best wishes, Cecilia
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views