My Date is July 23, 2004!!!!!!!!!!

sradcli74
on 6/24/04 1:34 am
Hi Everyone I just got my date for surgery, I am trying to get all my paperwork completed or at least sent out today, for my time off from work, on 29 days to go!!!!!!!!!! Can anyone give me tips for things I should start doing to prepare for surgery, all advice is greatly appreciated.
Jennifer S.
on 6/24/04 3:02 am - Alma, KS
Hi Lady~ My surgery date is July 12~ and I have everything from sugar free chewable vitamins to sublingal B12~ I've bought some protein supplements, broth, a variety of soups, crystal light, sugar free jello and lots of bottled water~ I think I am probably overdoing it but I live 35 miles from the city so I would rather over do it then under do and have to go to the city when I dont feel well~ My Dr requires that we go on a liquid diet 7 days pre~op so I hope I have enough~ lol I wish you the best of luck with your surgery~! Kudos to you~!!
sradcli74
on 6/24/04 3:16 am
Hi Jennifer, Thanks for the advice, I wish you the best of luck as well. Teah
kellyh26
on 6/24/04 4:47 am - White Bluff, TN
Congrats ! Your doing the best advise I could give you research obesityhelp.com every chance you get. there is so much wonderful information here. Also I'd ask that you join the prayer on June 30th we will all pray at noon (central time).. Good luck and God's speed. Kelly
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views