All July 6 please read

kellyh26
on 6/24/04 1:16 am - White Bluff, TN
As we start this journey I'd like us all to take a moment to pray for our fellow WLS buddies and ourselves for a speed recovery and uneventful surgery... I'd like to do this July 5th @ Noon (central time)... What do you think
sradcli74
on 6/24/04 3:18 am
That's a great idea Kelly, I am July 23, but i'll try to remember to participate where ever I am on that day.
Cindi
on 6/24/04 3:27 am - Nashville, GA
Hello Kelly...my name is Cindi. I'm scheduled for WLS on 7/12/04. I thank your idea is great & I will do my very best to participate as well. God bless you. Cindi
Barbara S.
on 6/24/04 12:10 pm - Muscatine, IA
Cindi my name is barb I live in Iowa I will also be having surgery on July 12 I am both excited and scared I wish you the best of luck [email protected]
Lisa H.
on 6/24/04 4:06 am - Lake City, FL
Kelly It sounds like a great idea but my surgery is July 1st and I could use some prayers myself. So if anyone can do it before July actually starts it would be a plus for those of us who are before 7/5. Just a thought. I will surely pray for all of our July board to have safe and uncomplicated recoveries. Lisa H.
kellyh26
on 6/24/04 4:12 am - White Bluff, TN
Alright, since my buddies outside the 7/6ers want to take part we'll change it up a bit!! Lets say we keep the time noon (central time) and change it to June 31st that way we get all of our July people and lets not stop there lets take that few moments every day in July!!! I'm hyped about this!!!!! THERE IS POWER IN PRAYER!!
Charlene M.
on 6/26/04 12:27 pm - NC
Hi Kelly...I'm scheduled for July 6th also! I'm not sure what my feelings are at this point. One minute I'm ready ... and the next minute I'm so scared.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views