July 14,2004 My Day

TAMMY W.
on 6/23/04 11:19 pm - ARAB, AL
I finally after 2 years have my date set and it is final. I am so excited that I can hardly wait but still scared of being put to sleep.ha ha I guess everyone id nervous when it comes down to it. Pray for me and I'll see you on the LOSING side. Wt: 322 BMI: 53
alli E.
on 6/24/04 1:16 am - CA
YEAHHHH!!!! THAT IS THE BEST DATE EVERRRRR!!! It is my date too! I am having mine in LA, CA..... I am sooo excited yet a bit scared when my mind starts toooo ummmmmm think away!!!!!!!! What have you done to prepare???? Have u bought anything yet??? Tell me how you are feeling??? Great to met ya!!!
Maria A.
on 6/24/04 8:46 am - Chula Vista, CA
Dear Alice; Congrats on your upcomeing surgery.My surgery date is one day after yours.I know what you mean about being excited,but at the same time being scared.I feel the same way is like we are on a rollercoaster ride when it comes to our emotions.I know the lord up above will be by our side through our new life.We are all praying for you.Wishing you the best always.
Debra O.
on 6/30/04 10:27 am - Chino, CA
Hey sweetie...good luck to you...my day is the same as yours too. I just found out Monday, so I dont have alot of time to worry about this yet. LOL I hope all goes well with your surgery...Mines at 11:30 am Wednesday July the 14th and I'm in southern California.! ~Debra
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views