hi guys not to much longer to wait

kris N.
on 6/23/04 9:32 am - clare, MI
wow i dont have to much longer to wait untill my surgery date. i have my surgery the 5th of july. Im already planning on haveing my 4th of july on the 3rd..lol my lost cook out for a while ..hahaha im feeling excited , nervius . I can't wait. but then at times i wonder how bad its going to be at first. lol I keep hopeing i will be one of the lucky ones that dont have a problems and little pain.. but im not holding my breath. please if anyone has any helpful hints for me for befor i go into the hopsital please feel free to share them with me.. thanks kris
Lalocaweta
on 6/23/04 10:04 am - Spicewood, TX
Was at a support group meeting last night and talked to a woman who had the surgery a month ago...Talking to her was so great...She showed my her scars and was willing to answer all of my questions. Basically - she told me that the pain was NOT at all what she expected - that in fact there was little pain - she said she felt more uncomfortable then anything else - like she needed to fart and could not. (From all of the gas used to expand the stomach area) As I have said before - go in with a positive attitude and there will be little pain...Look beyond the surgery to the life you get to live afterwards....Focus on the future.. My thoughts are w/ you. (Surgery on the 15th of July) Anne
judy F.
on 6/23/04 11:00 am - Palm Bay, FL
Hi Kris My surgery is now July 5th. I am getting really excited now. I find myself telling more of my friends now that I am 100% sure with no doubts. I also hope that I will be a lucky one with no problems. I have a camp planned with 15 kids for four nights from july 19 until the 23rd. I will do as much pre cooking and organizing as possible before the 5th. Then I am booked and paid for a cruise on Aug 15th. So I really hope all goes well. We have to think positive..... I will be thinking of you. Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views