7/2 anyone ?

laura L.
on 6/23/04 8:12 am - Longview, TX
My surgery date is 7/2 in Tyler. I'd like to visit with anyone else around that time to compare notes ect.
Lisa H.
on 6/23/04 10:34 am - Lake City, FL
Laura, My date is 7/1. Not long to go for us now. I live in FLorida and would love to compare notes. How are the nerves on your end? I'm doing pretty good believe it or not. I try to stay busy during the day. I really need to start getting things ready for the hospital and post-op. I'm so excited for us. Lisa H.
Sarah N.
on 6/24/04 6:10 am - Hagerstown, MD
I have my surgery on July 2nd in Baltimore Md. Can't say I am nervous I just want it to come so it can be over and I can get on wth recovering and losing this weight. I have been so busy with testing and doctor appointments that I have not had much time to get ready. I will be staying in a hotel the few days before surgery because I have to have a IVC filter put in and I live about an hour from the hospital so it is just easier to stay down there. What about you are you ready?? Nervous??? Excited??? Sarah
Cheryl K.
on 6/25/04 12:52 pm - Avon, MN
Laura, not 7/2. Mine is 7/1. I'm nervous. Are you hungry at all? Are you taking Boost? My doctor has you on Boost two weeks prior to surgery. I'm a bit weak and hungry at times. I'll be thinking of you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views