Please send messages for my friend

PATTI B.
on 6/23/04 4:10 am - GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO
My friend Ruthie is having surgery today. She has no access to the computer so is not a member. I was hoping that everyone would send her messages of hope and well wishes. She is very alone. She is an amputee and in a wheel chair so her after care battle will not be easy. A family member died on the table when she was going to have the surgery. I have called her on a regular basis to keep up her hopes. I think it would be super cool if you could send her a message. She is having surgery today at 7:00 a.m MST in Fort Collins. I will be there tommorrow and I will print out all the messages and take to her. Please help a fellow friend who is going to have a rough time on the loosers bench!
kellyh26
on 6/23/04 4:36 am - White Bluff, TN
Dear Friend, Here at obesityhelp.com we are all friends and very much family because of our common ties. You are in my prayer as well as the many that pray for everyone on this site daily I'll be sure to send up extra prayers for you on today your ReBirthday Kelly, White Bluff TN
Bonnie C.
on 6/23/04 5:09 am - Lackawann, NY
I'm new here but send my best wishes to you Ruthie!!! I'll keep you in my prayers. I expect to hear a wonderful update from Patti for you, she sounds like a really good friend. Bonnie
Lisa H.
on 6/23/04 10:26 am - Lake City, FL
Hey Ruthie, I'm new here too but I too, will be thinking about you. I pray that you will have an uncomplicated recovery. Lisa H.
Maria A.
on 6/25/04 5:31 am - Chula Vista, CA
Dear Ruthie, Sending you many wishes.Just wanted you to know that we are all here for you.Your in our thoughts and prayers,may the lord upabove be by your side through this new journey.Soon I will be with you on the loosing side.All of ous at WLS wish you well.God bless you always.Keep your head up.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views